Saturday, January 7, 2012

"We had a fancy ass dinner party, bitch."

Today just so happened to be the day where we marked the very special occasion that was my dear friend Nichole Abbey's birthday. How did we celebrate, you ask? Why, we had a fancy ass dinner party, bitch. And we had fun I swear; I have pictures to prove it!

(All people mentioned are from L to R)

(Haya, Arielle, Kendra, Kathleen, Kelsey)

(Nichole, Art, Marina, Shane)

(Jaimie, Kate, Alie) 

(Natalie, Eunice)

(Me, Haya)

(Art, Nichole)

(Haya, Arielle)

(Haya, Alie, Jaimie, Art, Kate)
(I think this is my favorite picture of all time)

(Alie, Jaimie, Kate, Nichole)

(Yes, Arielle did slice off part of the very tip of her thumb)

(Nichole, Kate, Jaimie, Shane, Alie, Kelsey, Kathleen)

(Marina, Art, Me, Natalie, Weird Guy, Eunice, Arielle, Haya, Kendra)
(No, I have no idea what the guy behind us is doing)

(Me, Nichole, Kate)

(Nichole, Natalie, Eunice)

(Nichole being sung "Happy Birthday" to by a very large group of people)

(Kendra, Nichole, Kate)

So there you have it, I did indeed have a very pleasant Friday night. Incidentally, we did as the French do by having dessert first at High 5 Pie, and dinner second, at Boom Noodle. But see that wasn't really our fault because, since we had a group of 15 people, we couldn't all get seated for dinner together until around 8:30pm. Needless to say when we found that out it was only about 6:30pm and we were all already starving. So getting dessert seemed like the only logical thing to do. I mean, isn't that normal...? That's what I thought.

Now, I would like to dedicate the rest of this post to dearest Nichole.

Dearest Nichole,

First of all, HAPPY (late) BIRTHDAYYYY! Second of all, thank you so much for being one of my best friends. You are one of the first people who I really felt I could open up to here at Seattle University, and I actually find it really hilarious and ironic that we sort of even became friends before then. And by that I mean we were both fortunate enough to find each other on Facebook before we started school. haha. Anyway, you're basically one of my favorite people ever and I hope that the 20th year of your existence is a fantastic one (and hey, you finally beat teenage pregnancy!). I also hope that one day all of your dreams will come true and that you will get to marry Daniel Radcliffe and accept him for the messy person that he is, like I know you will (oh yeah I've been meaning to ask, can I be a bridesmaid if this happens?). Thank you for always being there for me when I need you, and just know that I will always be here when you need me too, no matter what. You're amazing! :)

Love, Erin

P.S. All credits for the title of this blog to Kate Grogan, naturally.

No comments:

Post a Comment