Sunday, January 1, 2012

La Nouvelle Année!

Happy New Year, folks! Anyone make any exciting resolutions? Believe me, I am curious! I don't know, but for some reason I am more determined this year to make mine come true; it's not like I wasn't determined in the past, but I have decided that this year is going to be the year where that determination shows. There is just so much to do and so many places to see, so why not go see them? This year is going to be a year of taking chances (after all, we're all going to die on December 21, right? Ha yeah...sure.), a year of breaking bad habits, a year of change, and I, personally, am excited to find out what exactly the future holds.

So yay! I hope everyone had a fantastically safe night. I spent mine with my good friend Haley, watching this

drop on the TV, then toasting to the new year with a nice glass of champagne non-alcoholic sparkling cider. Happy 2012!

~Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment